Brazilian Wax ... is it JW approved?

by sacolton 90 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

What is the current "light" on this hairy subject? Is it okay for a JW to have a Brazilian Wax?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Don't ask; Don't tell.

If you do tell, then it's a bit too sexual for a modest christian and therefore wrong.

-Aude.

• freddo
    freddo

Also known as a "landing strip"!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Compulsory!

George

( P.S. Only on a female)

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think we have a winner for next month's Awake! magazine cover.

• peaches
    peaches

paper panties with smiley faces??? god lord,,,what have i done..OUCH!!! is that my labia you tore off???? awww,,,,i think i want that back! OUCH OUCH.....am i gonna beable to walk after this???? no,,,you cannot sell my crotch hair to a wig company!! WTF is wrong with OOOUUUCCCHHHHHH!! you....wiping the tears,,,,trying to be brave in front of those waiting,,,,DO you take credit cards??...no thank you,,,i do not need an aspirin...its NOT my head that hurts.

• VIII
    VIII

Are they checking on this for Baptisims now? If they are, get it on tape and sue. For sexual harrassement.

If not, then, as noted above, "Don't ask, don't tell".

• ~Jen~
    ~Jen~

My JW ex did not like this and very much disapproved the few times I got it done in the 7 years we were married.

It was one of the first things I did after leaving.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I find them ... enticing.

• Terry
    Terry

Can somebody tell me why women (and some dainty men) shave their pubic hair off? (My grandmother referred to it as "public" hair:)

Didn't Linda Lovelace start this whole crazy fashion in Deep Throat by shaving hers off?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit