Brazilian Wax ... is it JW approved?

by sacolton 90 Replies latest jw friends

• zoiks
  • JWoods
    JWoods
    Can somebody tell me why women (and some dainty men) shave their pubic hair off?

It eliminates a breeding ground for the crabs, Terry.

• sacolton
    sacolton

No one likes Bearded Clams.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It makes the area more sensitive and clean, not only for "crabs" but for normal life functions.

I'm sure the landing strip is not the Brazilian.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

my cat gets one every couple of months although at the vets they refer to it as a sanitary clip.

• whereami
    whereami

I don't know about the WTS, but I sure do!!

"Bearded Clams" That was too funny,lol.

• Terry
    Terry
    Can somebody tell me why women (and some dainty men) shave their pubic hair off?

It eliminates a breeding ground for the crabs, Terry.

OH!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    OH!

Glad to be of help, Terry. Shall we vacate this shallow subject and get back to the supernatural nature of string theory?

• yknot
    yknot

... every JWwoman born after 1965 does 'personal grooming' in my congo.........

So I assume that since it isn't on the CD, there also has not been any BOEs or Elder School commentary.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I think of it like this:

If a woman wants to remove hair from under her arms, legs or unwanted facial hair then why should she be restricted

from removing it from other parts of the body? Sounds like a no-brainer.

Her body so make it the way she feels best about it.

On a more personal note I have to admit it was nice when one used their artistic talents and put my initials in the

small area that was left over. It gave the landing strip that personal touch. :)

I found out there is some really creative girls in the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit