Spring Assembly - The Time is Reduced

by jgnat 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• agonus
    agonus

"I didn't say he was a GOOD witness."

Oh, well, why didn't you say so. If he's a half-assed JW then, yes, the marriage can actually work.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Jgnat; how long have you been going along like this? you are a Mod on the planets most successful anti JW forum and your hubby is an active JW? I would never have known, and are all things cool?

• jgnat
    jgnat

All cool, jook. I don't keep secrets in our marriage; I want it to stay healthy. He knows about this place. We've visited friends I have made on the forum, and he has been charmed.

What can I say? He's the illogical partner on our team. He assumes he has the "truth" so what harm can there be in my little fun? Besides, like I've said before, he likes the spice.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, the time left is reduced--especially now after wasting a whole day listening to that sxxx.

Nice to see zero baptismal candidates, and that the attendance is down more than a third during the past 7 years despite the spate of earthquakes, the Depression, President Osama Obama, and general signs that the One World Totalitarian Government is going to be a flop outside the United Tyranny of America.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh WT Wizard,

That's just evidence that the end is really really near. Silly cloud...

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I don't know if they warn about office romance at the SAD or CA here locally, but I am pretty sure it is subdued if it is mentioned. A local congregation had a PROMINENT elder run off with the wife of another elder, same hall, much scandal.

I feel bad for saying it, but I laughed when I heard it. This wayward elder is one who smugly stated from stage that we all know if we study with our children, they will stay in the truth. See ya in five or ten years, buddy, after you pay your dues for running away with the trophy wife.

P

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Same old stuff for decades.

Bangalore

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

"The Time Left is Reduced"

How many times have I heard that in the last 50 years, what aload of crap

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The most unusual portion of his talk was his emphasis on "office romeos" and the temptation of extramarital affairs at the workplace.

Projection.

There is likely some Bethel Banger scandal afoot.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit