Why would God stop man from building a tower that reached into the "heavens" and yet let modern man reach even further with a space station and moon landings?

by StoneWall 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

anyone?

• awildflower
    awildflower

That's an excellent question, I never thought about it like that. In fact the exploration that's been done by other nations including ours (hence the different languages) has done very good things.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Who is this 'God' that you talk of, earthling?

Why has it allowed you such a long title?

What tower are you referring to?

Which moons have you landed on and where is your space station?

I give you one lunar month of the twin moons to provide this information or you will be beamed up to account for yourself.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

If you're asking the question seriously, then the answer is because the god of the bible doesn't exist.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

awildflower I was setting at my office desk trying to solve all the worlds problems again and then it hit me, how would

I explain this one to someone that was either athiest or not a believer in the bible.

Seemed like to me if you going to stop them in the one instance,then why not stop them in the latter instance.

Then it occured to me what if this question would have been posed to me out in field service years ago.

I can only imagine how crazy and ridiculous sounding any explanation I gave would have sounded to the person

at the door that may have not believed in the bible and yet had heard of this incident.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Gladiator I love your approach of answering a question with more questions. heehe.

Who is this 'God' that you talk of, earthling?

It would be the the "God" listed at Genesis 11:1-9 Some refer to "him" as Jehovah,Yahweh or just I AM.

Why has it allowed you such a long title?

Because 'evidently' he is long suffering in allowing me to runeth over my thread title. :)

What tower are you referring to?

The tower of Babel.

Which moons have you landed on and where is your space station?

The moon closest to the planet Earth and the space station is currently in orbit around said planet. The planet Earth is

in orbit around the star named Sol. Right now the space station is called the international space station due to the fact it

has helped bring nations together in an effort to help all mankind in research and fact finding about our wonderful cosmos.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

because the god of today is sleeping. he's gonna wake at armegheddon and realize that he's gotta give us a wooping for defying his original order!

ha ha ha

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

StoneWall Thank you. You have answered my questions in a satisfactory manner.

You are an intelligent life form. I will not set my face against you.

This 'God' you refer to is a human invention and has no power to interfere in Galactic matters. You are the masters of your own destiny.

You may continue to build towers on planet earth and the moon that circles your world.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    You may continue to build towers on planet earth and the moon that circles your world.

Gladiator if you are ever in the vicinity of the earth sometime stop by and I'll show you the towers I like to build.

They are usually out of wine/champagne glasses and all filled to the point of overflowing with earths bounty

that has been allowed to ferment and it is sure to make you feel intoxicatingly wonderful or forget any problems you may

have even though it be only temporary.

Well worth the trip to earth especially when in the company of one of earths female denizens.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Good point. Certainly it blows the "Issue of Universal Sovereignty" out of the water if the whole drama is to see if the creation is worth something on its own. Messing with their brains and creating new languages and dispersing them to the ends of the earth is not what I call standing by and seeing what it can do.

I can see Satan easily saying:

"Of course they're screwed up. That's because you jacked with their minds. If you had let them alone they would have done ok. Now we'll never know now will we?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit