GOT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM AN ELDER ON FACEBOOK!!!!!

by Blue Grass 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! This site has completely f'd up my well executed fade. One of the elders from my old congregation has requested me to be his friend on facebook. This is so crazy. I don't even know what to think right now.

Blue Grass

• Poztate
    Poztate

ignore

• lesabre
    lesabre

don't hit ignore or accept. keep it in limbo!! he'll think you never use it.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Do what I did.....hit 'ignore' then block him.....

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

what the eff is an ELDER even doing on facebook lolol

ignore the idiot, no skin off your nose...don't blow it out of proportion by giving it more weight than is there. When they're knockin down your door and asking blunt questions, then maybe you can say damn lol but a little facebook friend request? pfft...that's nothin lolol

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You don't have to accept him. I've got a jw hanging in Fb limbo right now, it's a "sister" I don't know. No way in hell am I gonna accept her.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Pm me his FB name. I will request him as my friend in my fake Jw elder account over there. I'll keep his ass too busy to think about you. LOL

Jeff

• Lieu
    Lieu

Is he going to give you a cow for your farm?

• yellow
    yellow

Having d/a a few months ago I requested an Elder and a m/s to be my friends, just for a bit of fun, yeah Iknow nothing better to do. Imagine my surprise when I got loads of friend requests from apostates. Dont know how they did that. So i`ve closed my account, if I can pry into their accounts I`m sure they will do the same to me.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Having d/a a few months ago I requested an Elder and a m/s to be my friends, just for a bit of fun, yeah Iknow nothing better to do. Imagine my surprise when I got loads of friend requests from apostates. Dont know how they did that. So i`ve closed my account, if I can pry into their accounts I`m sure they will do the same to me.

what the hell?

1. you leave the JW's.

2. you become an apostate (one that leaves their former religion)

3. you try to befriend the JW's, that you left

4. JW's ignore you (the newest apostate)

5. apostate's try to befriend you.

6. you ignore the apostates

did I miss anything?

What do you want? just curious

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit