GOT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM AN ELDER ON FACEBOOK!!!!!

by Blue Grass 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I would be suspicious. Maybe he wants to see who YOU are friends with.

Unless you like this person I would turn it down.

• cattails
    cattails
    (Maybe the elder you're refering to is me :-)

Hey Oppostate,

That kinda blew my mind too! Not many people throw the term "conscious class" around

referring to the JW's who are still attending meetings but are conscious, that is they

are aware that the WT isn't God's Channel on Earth and are also aware of all the false

teachings that enslave the R&F Witnesses. You could at least tell us what country you're in???

Anyway, good to see you frequenting this site I've liked your style since you started posting.

Keep it up!

-Cattails

• Etude
    Etude

Gosh, I hope I'm no too late. Listen Blue Grass, just accept and play along. You never now if he's reaching out. In that case you don't give yourself up (be very cautions) and still you keep your good status in case he's just fishing around. Be clever. Lie through your teeth. Don't feel guilty. If he's fishing around, he deserves all the deceit he's giving out. If he turns out to have some doubts himself, maybe you can help him. Don't do anything until you see a sign that he's willing to put himself out there and do something that's considered "untheocratic". Be cautious as a snake and gentle as a lamb.

Etude.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Blue Grass -- What's the latest on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit