I Think Terry Over Analyzes Too Much

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I Think On The Way Out's Glasses Are Too Dark.

Yours are pure black. C'mon- I am a fader trying to hide behind those glasses. The facial hair is fake also (maybe).

• Robdar
    Robdar

I love big brains and people who know how to use them.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I Think Parakeet Is Jealous Over Perry's Parrot.

Nonsense. I have my own parrot, a sweetheart to me and a terror to everyone else. I simply love parrots and want to know their names. I know the names of nearly every dog, cat, and a cockatoo (Tookie) in my neighborhood. It's people's names I keep forgetting.

Did I overanalyzed that?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

So minimus, let me get this straight. Are you analyzing that Terry analyzes too much and when would too much classify as over analyzes I think we all need to analyze this. First let me just say that the first part of the word analyze is ANAL. That being said I'm going to have to analyze this thread before I make my decision about over analyzing. Let's just analyze what I just said because sometimes I do tend to get a little anal. I'm not sure what over analyzing means when does it become over and or too much? Is it ok to analyze a little? When do we know if it's become more than a little? And more importantly, is over analyzing a disfellowshipping matter? Is Terry over analyzing on purpose or is it because of his human imperfection? These are all questions that I need to analyze before I answer your question.

LD

• Terry
    Terry

Slow day Minimus?

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

one last time. naked? people? i am dying here people. why so much time on looking at each others brain and analyzing. let's talk about good stuff.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Terry..

Don`t be too hard on Minimus..

He`s trying to Analyze,your Analyzing,of his Analyisis..

................... ...OUTLAW

• John Doe
    John Doe

Being an intelligent, driven person is a curse in many aspects. Not that I would know.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah....what Outlaw said!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Over-analyzing can be a way of exerting control when one feels that much of life is out of their control. If one can define and refine everything to its component parts, capture, if you will, the essence of life's big questions, it gives one a sense of command over the unexplainable. Intellectually organizing that which is chaos can bring a sense of peace and balance to one who may be lacking peace and balance in other parts of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit