For Perry: the most distant known object in the Universe.

by BurnTheShips 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Why pick on Perry? A year more of this and he be just as jaded as youse.

In life he's a cool cat, but mebbe because of the bird fascination he doesn't OWN a cat. (logical but not always true)

Try being nice to him and see what happens. All of this theology stuff is just mind farts... why dog him with it? Does it threaten you? I really don't picture him as a fundy, but hey, it's been a while. My fault Perry.

You are deprogramming him with a bat!

Perry, I will go to bat for you, but not your mythical theories.

Go spend a year in a Jerry Falwell seminary or something, and when you finally run out of the halls screaming in a Jacob's Ladder-type experience, you will know the truth of JWN, and it will set you free. We are the TRUE people of God, but we are just testing you to see if you are worthy of admission to our cult. (Not all cults are "bad.")

Soon, you will be just like us. Then the haters will have red faces and we will pick on them.

Terry: That's a god-awful picture of something that looks like a butt.

Fernando, you're scaring me:

I'm no expert but recall Michio Kaku explaining something about string theory and invisible parallel multiverses detected by the WMAP (?) satellite, on a BBC program some years ago. To my mind this suggests the possibility of 100 billion parallel universes each containing 100 billion galaxies of 100 billion stars. Where do we stop... Seems potentially limitless... So much for the notion that this earth is all we could and would possibly ever inhabit...

You mean I'm NOT the center of the universe? Holy humanism!

No one can survive the REAL truth of the universe, that it is not run by some invented tribal Hebrew god who rates about a TWO on my level of interesting worlds. .. who is, from an outsider's viewpoint, really a demonic figurine who tortures sinners on the grill as the angels gloat. (Of course, that was invented by the writer of Revelation, who scared the early church fathers so bad they hesitated for a couple hundred years as to whether to include the ramblings of some dude on acid).

It will be their (angels) hobby for the next thousand years. Then mebbe they'll gey bored and eat each other like in all the new zombie movies.

Jesus was so embarrassed by Jah's bad behavior he had Hebrews chapter one written so he could take over and send YHWH on a long vacation, like Bethel did to Freddy. I hear Andromeda is nice in the summer. Jesus was smarter than you think!

Then what will Jehovah do? Disfellowshipped by his own son?

On to other planets to control the poor miserable creatures there? YHWH will certainly need a make-over and a good hairdresser to make it work. A ponytail like Zen's would be nice.

I wonder if he plants this crap on other worlds... no, he's probably just an old tribal Hebrew God in the end, who couldn't even stand up to the other, more efficient gods. Then developed a Napoleon complex!

• soontobe
    soontobe

BTT

• designs
    designs

Its one thing to mention Creationism in a Comparitive Religions Class but when it is taught as science then the public needs to get involved. Sadly we have State leaders like Bobby Jindal who knows better allowing students to be taught this wacky stuff and another generation falls further behind the rest of the educated world. That is a tragedy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit