What "Bad" Food Do You Enjoy That You Know Is Bad For You?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

double quarter pounder burger with bacon eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem only MacDonalds I do like

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Any Wendy's Burger ..........It's bumma bcoz there are no Wendy's Burger chain in oz, nearest is in New Zealand, bugger I'm craving for 1 now.

& dark chocolate yes send it my way baby

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

braai pork rashes = thicker than bacon and brushed over with a pineapple and honey glaze and then put on the braai - super delicious. We are having a braai this weekend and I'm only having 1!!

And then there is the crackling from roast pork - so heavenly with apple sauce.

Don't forget rice and gravy - I love rice with lotsa gravy.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Nutella (chocolate spread) - 400g jar with a spoon in one go.

MMXIV

• awildflower
    awildflower

When I splurge it's on pizza or burritos from Chipotle, although those are really healthy just to big. I also like jalepeno poppers from anywhere. Love chile relleno's from mexican restraunts.

I'm with WC, hate chain restraunts, wont usually go, and only eat out on the weekends if at all.

Dark choco, 70-80% is really good for you and red wine can be too!

• minimus
    minimus

Raspberry jam and chunky peanut butter.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Breakfast - reduced turkey bacon breakfast sandwich from Starbucks, I am addicted.

Lunch - steak tacos from Tacos Elnorte with chips/salsa/guac, McDonalds french fries w/2 cheese burger meal plain, Olive Garden salad & breadsticks, and cream of chicken w/wild rice w/turkey sandwich on Ciabatta bread, lettuce/mayo/onions, and a Sunbay turkey 6" on wheat with everything (lite mayo tho, I dont like mayo ooozing out when I eat it) w/sun chips, and Jimmy John's Turkey Tom #4 no cheese w/kettle chips

Dinner - lite lite lite, salad or protein w/veggies - I keep lunch as my biggest meal

I try to eat healthy but I need to get some of the things I love once in awhile - I also love cucumber dill dip w/pretzals, yum.

Nikki

• Twitch
    Twitch

Juniors Fat Boy w chili fries

Damn!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Poutine

Poopsie........is this the before or after pic?

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit