What "Bad" Food Do You Enjoy That You Know Is Bad For You?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The only good thing about donuts are the donut holes.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    And I LOVE milk chocolate covered candy such as raisinettes or raspberry chocolate candies.

Damn, I thought only girls liked raisinettes. At least all my ex girlfriends used to buy them. Maybe that was just because they knew I didn't like them, and they didn't want to share.

Everything is bad for me. The "bad" foods are bad for my arteries, gout, diabetes, etc. The "healthy" foods give me the shits. I can't win.

W

• minimus
    minimus

FF, the raisins will give you the shits too.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Popeye's chicken, and Queso Burritos from Q'doba. Not to mention I fry my own chicken, broiled steaks, too many bacon cheeseburgers. Love making vanilla milkshakes. Ice cream, doughnuts, plain cheesecake. Too many to list!!

This thread is horrible by the way. My lunch is 45 minutes from now, and I brought a can of Healthy Choice Chicken Noodle Soup from home, but I'm going down the street and get some fried wings. Good food is better than beautiful women any day. If I had the choice on my bed, between the actress from "V", Morena Baccarin(I think I love her), and a box of chicken from Popeye's, I'd shove her right off the bed.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Well, alot of foods are deemed "unhealthy" but I try to stay away from the cancer-causing ones, like pork products and BBQ.

The worst things I allow myself to eat about once a year are these:

1. Baked Sausage Pie (PA Dutch thing, but incredible)

2. LobsterFest at Red Lobster, the giant Lobster platter with biscuits, beer, desert. This is a once a year meal.

3. Bascially anything but the salad at Olive Garden, Carabellas, or Romano's Macaroni Grille. Oh sure, everything tastes great, but it's loaded with calories, fat, and SALT. Salt out the wazzo. It's a heart attack on a plate. Again, this about twice a year.

4. (2) Big Macs, a Large Fry, and a Chocolate shake from McDonalds. I wait till they have a "buy 1, get 1 free" deal and then allow myself to have it. Again, this is once a year.

5. Lebanon Sweet Bologna and cheese, Grandma UTZ's potato chips, 1 lbs of steamed shrimp, 6 back of beer. - New Year's Eve Tradition.

I know all of the above sounds bad, but I should mention that I work out 3-4 times a week at the gym for 1-1-1/2" hours each session, that I eat healthy cereal, OJ, V8, and several servings of fresh fruit and (1) glass of wine per day. I also drink 6 glasses of water per day. I hardly ever drink caffeine, and I eat Weight Watchers ice cream. My family and I eat ALOT healthier then anyone else we know. We limit "eating out" to non-chain resteraunts usually and only then on the weekends. I know some people that eat out almost every other day. Insane!!

- Wing Commander

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Ruffles has a new Hot Wings flavor that makes my naughty bits tingle...

• minimus
    minimus

WC, that's a good list.

• milola
    milola

Alice Springs Chicken from Outback steak house. That truly is a heart attack on a plate but I get it every time we go there. Probably every two or three months which is why my waist is way bigger than I would prefer because I deffinately am not what I would consider a healthy eater.

• blondie
    blondie

min, I would consider bullshit bad food.

• minimus
    minimus

Bullshit is quite good for you, Blondie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit