What "Bad" Food Do You Enjoy That You Know Is Bad For You?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LobsterFest at Red Lobster, the giant Lobster platter with biscuits, beer, desert. This is a once a year meal.

Wow -yes -forgot about that one -dipped in BUTTER of course

• flipper
    flipper

Because I work in early morning hours ( when normal humans sleep ) by the time I'm done working at 8:00 A.M. - I'm usually starving to death. A bad habit I have is going to McDonalds and getting the saugage McMuffin & Cheesewith egg sandwich and 2 hashbrowns ! A couple times a week. I try to salve my conscience by dabbing the grease off the meat and egg with a clean napkin before I eat it- so I don't ingest even MORE grease ! LOL !

We do eat lots of salads for dinner and eat healthy otherwise - but I've gotta work on this saugage McMuffin thing before I corrode my inside after too many years

• yknot
    yknot

Memaw's kolaches...... (poppyseed or apricot)

Jalapeno pigs in a blanket

They are only made once or twice a year....... it is all good and worth the extra gym time!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

French Fries or Chips as we say in the UK are my weakness, plenty of salt and vinegar, little bit of ketchup

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Cake, Pie, Pudding, Doughnuts, Candy, Ice Cream (Banana Splits), Egg McMuffins, French Fries, Bacon, Ham, Sausage, All soda's (Pop), Lobster dipped in lots of butter, Steaks, Prime Rib, Onion Rings, etc., etc.

Outaservice (I'll be in heaven before most of you!)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

LOL I just finished eating In 'n' Out Cheeseburger - Animal Style with Fries.

Man!! That's good stuff.

Used to get the Double-Double, Animal Style but can't eat that much anymore~!

Yummy Yummy Yummy

-Aude.

• flipper
    flipper

AUDE SAPERE- I love it animal style ! ( I mean the In & Out Burgers ! ) LOL ! They are really tasty ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I ate some fish custard a few weeks ago in honor of the new Doctor. It wasn't that bad. :P

• yknot
    yknot

oh Leolaia!!!!

My kiddos just busted out laughing at that.........

And you guessed it...... they are writing on the weekend's grocery list!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Prime Rib - why is that bad - apart from the fact it is RED MEAT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit