This web site, your comments as evidence

by joelbear 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Joel,

Good points...I agree with them. Looking at them through the eyes of a legal strategist, it is hard to disagree with them.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Skeptic, just a thought not everyone that here that doesn't agree with Joel didn't get it!

I notice that Joel has changed a lot over the past few month. I find it sad that he feels a need to become reacquainted with an organization that so many of us spent some time and effort to escape from, to say nothing of loss.

Joel after reading some stories of the people on this board you can see how some might almost feel a betrayal that you would go back into, join and support an org that has brought so much pain into their lives, and also how you would have to change who you are (put on 'new' cult personality) some people that considered you a friend or compadre might feel betrayed. With that comes strong emotions.

So your saying that you didn't really want to become a JW again, that you were just kidding kinda??? WHEEEHHHH don't scare us like that again.

We all agree that the WTS policy does protect pedophiles. Even the meanest evilest criminals in prison hate pedophiles. It is considered one of the most HORRID crimes. JW's are easily df'd from immorality (not a crime), smoking (also not a crime), and yet when it comes to this most horrid crime of emotional and sexual terrorism of children, the WTS protects the perpetrator instead of the victim. Now here is my question, "With all this in mind WHAT KIND of people would institute and perpetuate a policy that protects pedophiles"?

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit