Have They Found Noah's Ark ? - Again.....

by BluesBrother 120 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• superpunk
    superpunk

I have this question (after all these pages of thread hijack) -

Does ANYBODY posting here (especially - does Perry) actually think that the report from the title of this thread is true?

That is - does anybody actually believe that these fakers really found Noah's Ark?

Everytime a believer trips over a piece of petrified wood in the middle east he's convinced he's found the ark.

• Mary
    Mary
    It's made out of brick. Everything made from brick is sturdier.

Um....please tell me you're joking.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Care to explain how the Great Pyramid managed to survived this global catastrophe??

It's made out of brick. Everything made from brick is sturdier.
    Actually, interesting thing, the blocks the pyramid is made of contains fossils of freshwater creatures......Notverylikely

Exactly what I would expect from NVL..

Hammer Head A Barren Attempt to Appear Intelligent....Hammer Head

LOL!!..

Construction Unequaled by Modern Technology

• Like 20th century bridge designs, the Pyramid's cornerstones have balls and sockets built into them. Several football fields long, the Pyramid is subject to expansion and contraction movements from heat and cold, as well as earthquakes, settling, and other such phenomena. After 4,600 years it's structure would have been significantly damaged without such construction.
    • While the bulk of the Pyramid's core was constructed of 4,000- to 40,000-pound blocks of soft limestone, the outer layer of the Pyramid was made of a beautifully bright, protective layer of polished stone. These outer "casing stones" are missing today because about 600 years ago they were stolen by Arabs, (This accounts for the very worn appearance of the Pyramid today, since the inner limestone blocks are not immune to attack by the elements-wind, rain, and sandstrom.) This protective covering was made up of 100-inch-thick, 20-ton block of hard, white limestone, similar to marble but superior in hardness and in durability against the elements.
    The Great Pyramid did not always look as "rough" as it does today.
    Originally it was encased with a layer of tight-fitting, highly polished 20-ton stone slabs.

.................... ...OUTLAW

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Exactly what I would expect from NVL..

A Barren Attempt to Appear Intelligent...

Awww....Outlaw, you still butthurt over getting stomped on when you tried to rough me up? Here, let's get you some milk and animal crackers and put you down for your nap and maybe when you wake up you can spend some time with the adults. We can let you sing sings and do some dances and then you can watch a little Dora on TV before bath and bedtime.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Um....please tell me you're joking.

Uhm, yeah. Not about the fossils, though. There was an awesome show, "How the Earth Was Made", that talks about all the climate changes north africa has gone through over millions of years due to geological changes (not because of a flood).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Awww....Outlaw, you still butthurt over getting stomped on when you tried to rough me up?.....NVL

Your in Cyber World,Genius..No one can hurt you here..

The Tin Foil Hat is supposed to go on your head,not your ass..

If you want to keep the Aliens out..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Your in Cyber World,Genius..No one can hurt you here..

The Tin Foil Hat is supposed to go on your head,not your ass..

If you want to keep the Aliens out..

No sweetykins, you know you're not supposed to be looking at naughty pictures on the internet! Those are for adults only! Now you run off to bed and take your nap and when you wake up you can go outside and play with your dolls.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    (RE: The Pyramids) Construction Unequaled by Modern Technology

Sad. There are people that believe this pile of stacked rocks:

Requires superior technology and engineering skills to build than THIS:

Certainly, it was a well-engineered structure for it's time, and even centuries to come. But superior to modern engineering? Not by any stretch of the imagination.

- Lime

• Perry
    Perry
    That is - does anybody actually believe that these fakers really found Noah's Ark?

I personally am doubtful about the claims' validity.

• Terry
    Terry

I personally am doubtful about the claims' validity.

Good Call, Perry! It has just been released that the "find" is debunked as a fake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit