The only reason most of us are here is......

by Quillsky 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

.....disfellowshipping, I think.

Potential disfellowshipping, current disfellowshipping, disfellowshipping of people we love.

It's the most genius cult tool ever invented.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wrong!!..

The only reason most of us are here is..

Because..

Simon kept JWD/JWN.....Up and running..

Thank-You Simon!!..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Not DF'd or anything like that. Saw the light and Ran like a bat out of hell

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I don't agree. We are here because we saw the falsehood of the hope, teachings and life of a JW. All three are false and damaging to one's person. Disfellowshiping is only one of many symptoms, albeit a painful one. W.Once

• upnorth
    upnorth

.......to help anyone that doubts just how vile the WBATS really is.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Could you perhaps flesh out your idea a bit more Quillsky?

om

• peaches
    peaches

i wanted to meet people who had gone through it...no one else really understands...i was also really lonesome...you lose everything...you have no one who will even look at you decently....so it is such a wonderful thing,,,to beable to tell some one,,,god,,,,i am having an awful day,,,"i just need to talk".....when you do not have that...it is the greatest gift you can give some one...YOUR PERSONAL TIME... thank you...thank you thank you...

• asilentone
    asilentone

is because we have something in common, most of us are ex JWs!

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

perhaps its a wonderful thing that there is disfellowshipping, it is helping me to keep a pretty safe distance from hearing much more of the preaching. it is sad to say, but the division between me and my family has allowed me to let go of so much that ive been told over the years

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I'm here exclusively to tell the real truth about the Watchtower publishing corporation.

I felt it was my personal responsibility to expose this fraudulent exploitation and reveal the danger

of this controlling cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit