unsure about coldplay

by Weeping 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

I heard a song that I thought was pretty. however, for the first time im analizing their music;do they belive in satanism?they always talk about the enemy god not in words, hiding words to be exact..or im just imagining things. anyways, i've deleted their music.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My daughter is a big fan of Coldplay, what song are you referring to may I ask? I would love to pass it on if it is true.

Snoozy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes they are very Satanic, I heard that they all drink the blood of a goat before they

perform on stage and quote a verse out of the Satanic bible.

Their name means playing up on earth before they enter hell.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

No, they are not satanic- their music is crap. Satan could do much better than that.

• carla
    carla

Weeping, who do you wish to find? God or satan? you seem to always be looking for satan at every turn. You will reap what you search for, in your case you have some weird fascination with satan and that is what you will find. If you are a believer in God maybe you should try looking and seeing God in the world and people around you. Your life will be much happier. Find the beauty and goodness in everything and ALL the people you come across, try it for just one day and see how you feel at the end of the day. Which is a more pleasant way to live? finding the good and joy in life or finding satan and evil in everything and everybody? Paranoia will destroy ya'

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

you are a jackass and an inspiration to jackasses everywhere

• Leolaia
  • cantleave
    cantleave

WEEPING GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Darth plaugeis
  • four candles
    four candles

Coldplay just turn the world beige....nothing to do with Satan,if anyone is Satan it's that James Blunt who turns the world even more beige.

Listen to some proper music!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit