death unnatural?? whats with that?

by wavvy 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass
    Does that mean the carrot I just ate will still be alive when I shit it out tomorrow?

Just because something grows doesn't mean it's alive. I use to get pimples that grew pretty large, didn't mean they were living.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Just because something grows doesn't mean it's alive. I use to get pimples that grew pretty large, didn't mean they were living.

Please provide scientific evidence proving that vegetation is not composed of living cells. Until you do so I shall consider you a moron.

W

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

If you want to stimulate your thoughts and intellectual curiosity, read Ernest Becker, The Denial of Death.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Well, doesn't the watchtower sometimes indicate that animals NEVER lived forever? I.E. that they died irregardless of the "Satan" incident in the garden, and that they will continue to die in the witness "new world paradise"?

Physically and scientifically to the point - and we have debated this before with JW literalists - many animals are simply and obviously carnivores or parasites. This means that their prey has to die in order for them to feed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit