In The News: Plot for Murdering my JW Neighbors Who Were Busted For Growing Over 700 Pot Plants!!!!

by Lady Liberty 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thanks restrangled...Yes we have definately had our share of crappy JW neighbors!!!

Wow...sounds like you have your hands full with your neighbors!!! Cutting down the bamboo?? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Sounds like they completely enjoy harrassing you!! What CREEPS!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LIBERTY- Very interesting. It is so typical of witnesses to look at the " straw " in our eye - while they ignore the " rafter " in their OWN eyes. And I'm not even one who QUOTES the Bible anymore ! LOL ! But it certainly applies. Well, Karma has a way of traveling around and taking a huge bite out of people's a$$ ! LOL ! Perhaps these people will get their payback after all. Time will tell

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lady Lee, Just newbies from New York.....they don't have clue as to what they're in for with Florida. Next they will be cutting down the 4, 100 year old pines that tower between our back yards because there are too many needles. I'm betting on it!

When my next door neighbor moved in from New York 15 years ago, the first thing they did was cut down the Palm trees that were brought in and custom planted around the pool. They heard they harbored rats and roaches. Next they cut down trees that shaded the house. Just unbelievable foolishness!

Keep us posted on YOUR situation!

r.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Maybe we should all friend Charlie on Facebook?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's insane though, that all this happens because pot is illegal.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

LOL!! Facebook friend him???...That is hysterical!! They are such HYPOCRITES!!

L.L.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Looks like the Elder dad who lives here now is from some of you may know him from:

Jehovah's Witnesses - Marysville South Congregation- Olivehurst Congregation-California

• horrible life
    horrible life

I would make sure my house number was very large and visible from the street. Just in case the feds or old business associates were looking at the wrong house.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

That made my day reading that, thanks! ROFL forever, although sorry for your neighborhood.

• rebel8
    rebel8

When we put up the Merry Christmas sign, it was Charlie that immediately allerted the elders

hahaHAhahahaHAHAHAha!

Friend all his friends and relatives on Facebook, and post that quote on your wall, along with a link to the news story! lol

Or start a Facebook poll:

Which is worse--

• Celebrating Christmas
    • Trafficking in illegal drugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit