In The News: Plot for Murdering my JW Neighbors Who Were Busted For Growing Over 700 Pot Plants!!!!

by Lady Liberty 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quandry
    Quandry

It is a shame people at the KHall don't know about it.....maybe you could get a copy of the mug shots and all the info and paste it to the KHall doors before the meeting

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

That's sick! They don't even look like pot heads! Ahah! Somebody's gonna get me for saying that. Who's the weed smokers on here? My memory is bad.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Think about all of the people who were molested as children and turned out of the congregation while their molesters were supported. It's been 21 years, and while my mom has shunned me, my wife beating ex-husband can freely associate with her. This cult is not interested in fairness or justice. It only wants complete submission.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Someone should start a Facebook Group, "Charlie and Carrie Hatridge Pot Growing Operations"....."In this group you'll learn all about proper lighting (before and after the harvest), watering, fertilizers and harvesting techniques. In addition, you will learn how to do all of this while remaining a Jehovah's Witness. "

• Scott77
    Scott77

The level of hypocrisy on the part of those crazy JWs is extremely appealing. Iam in total disbelieve and shock.

• peaches
    peaches

too funny!!!

• life is to short
    life is to short

Very interesting. It is so amazing how they can do this. Yet I got counseled for not listening to a talk by a child molester. Guess I should be growing pot instead.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Who's the weed smokers on here? My memory is bad.

You maybe?

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

You maybe?

I tried it when I was a kid. I didn't like it. Never smoked it again. Really, there are a lot of weed smokers in this group. I use to post under the nick MsMcducket (long story). Anyway, I wasn't on here for about a year; so I forgotten a lot of people. There ought to be some old threads about smoking marijuana on here some where.

I'm not hating on them or anything. We joked a lot about it.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I'm not hating on them or anything. We joked a lot about it.

I was just trying to be funny, you said your memory was bad.

pothead = bad memory

I remember MsMcducket, glad your still around!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit