Dateline

by Anid 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Anid
    Anid

Hello... I heard the Dateline regarding JW molestations aired tonight. Is this true? Thank you.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Not true. That is an apostate lie, and shame on you for putting your trust in apostates and their hateful and shameful propaganda.

• Anid
    Anid

Is that a sarcastic remark? Or are you being for real I can't tell over the comp.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Cygnus is just screwing around with you, Anid. There is supposed to be a Dateline show devoted to the Jehovah's Witnesses cover-up at a later undisclosed date. That is if it ever airs at all.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The Dateline program is a lock, for the lastest update check out my website at www.silentlambs.org and click on the dateline airtime update, it is updated weekly.

• Anid
    Anid

Thank you much JayHawk that's what I wanted to know.

• Anid
    Anid

Oh Ok so it's completed and just has to air. Thanks SilentLambs.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks for posting Silentlambs. I am beginning to loose my patience waiting for the program to air. That is why I said, "if it ever airs at all." I just wanted to clarify what I said.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• Mulan
    Mulan

The Olympic Games begin on February 8, and run for two weeks, so that is a bad time for it to air. It had better be before that......I agree. It is getting delayed a lot!!! I too wonder if it will ever air.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

The Dateline that aired Friday night was about a minister that scammed his church out of $400,000(US) and took advantage of his church secretary that was suicidal. She eventually did commit suicide. It was quite interesting.

Nothing on Silentlambs cause yet.

"I must stand up in search of the truth, if I don't, I only roll with the flow of the lie and make it stronger.
    ---Sovereign---

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit