PRAYERS NEEDED!!

by WuzLovesDubs 19 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

My mom just called and said my brother in law was found unconscious out in California. He was on a business trip and was jogging which he does religiously every day. The only ID he had on him was his hotal key so they tracked him down. The police took him to the hospital and they said he had a massive heart attack but we dont have word yet on prognosis or condition or if he even woke up yet. My sister is frantically trying to get from Illinois out to where he is in Irvine. Their daughter who is 8 months pregnant and her husband live an hour away and my brother is two hours away and they are converging to support each other. Im helpless down here in Fla to do anything but wait.

Hopefully this is Gods warning shot over the bow that he needs a bypass or something doable and fixable. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers.

hugs, Loves

• mouthy
    mouthy

So sorry to hear this... Will certainly keep it in prayer

• dinah
    dinah

I don't pray much, pumpkin, but I will hold your hand if need be.

How sad.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Wuz)))))))

I'm praying right now for your family.

Love and peace to you.

Sylvia

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wuz, I sure hope he's gonna be ok.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

((HUGS))

I am so very sorry!! You will all be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

You and your family are in my thoughts. Getting ready to light a candle for him!

Please keep us posted!!

• peaches
    peaches

wuzllovesdubs==this is just so horrible for you and your family...nothing worse than not being able to help when needed,,and just waiting for a "word"....i do not pray,,,but if it is of any help to you....if i could,,,i would bring you over supper/drinks...so you would not have to worry about that and maybe the pressure would not be so bad...

but i can't...but i really would if i could....really!! my heart is with you at this time,,,,you are not alone with this,,,as you can see from the posts here..

i hope it turns out well....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don`t pray..

So I`m sending you some good Vibes..

Meditating  cats

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Open mind
    Open mind

Very sorry to hear this.

May you have the strength in dealing with this.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit