What would Jesus Christ say if he returned today?

by James_Slash 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• James_Slash
    James_Slash

This was always one of the main justifications for me in leaving the WT behind. I was just wondering how many of you have ever reasoned in the same way.

I have often wondered how Jesus Christ would react if he came back to the earth now and how he would view the organisation who claim to represent his standards?

Would Jesus really want to be associated with Paedophilia, false prophecies, shunning, the destruction of families, lies, untruths, hypocritical leaders and the lack of love amongst members?

Despite the WT propaganda machine showing differently, most people on this website and even people in the org know that these magazines are lies and have mislead people for over 100 years.

Jesus said in Matthew 7:15 - "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in Sheeps clothing but inside they are ferocious wolves".

Who else could Jesus be talking about apart from the JW's?

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Who else could Jesus be talking about apart from the JW's?

How about every organized religion using his name?

Are there any out there that don't claim you can be saved apart from them?

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Jesus who?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

What would Jesus say?

Probably something along the lines of "jeez, you guys suck at this" !

• awildflower
    awildflower

He would say that people have totally missed the point of his message, he would shake his head in pity and then try again.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Probably something like : When the Son of Man returns will he find true religion on the earth?

NOPE!! Everyone (org religion) has their own "spin" on things ... and they all seem to be power hungry money loving pedo freaks.

Probably why it says that individuals will be wisked away to be gathered and not groups.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

he'd walk into Bethel and turn over tables spilling KH title deeds onto the floor

• LittleSister
    LittleSister

"Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!"

Or maybe

"But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws"

Or my personal favourite

"Then I will tell them publicly, 'I've never known you. Get away from me, you evil people."

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The first time Jesus was on Earth, he was NOT allowed to eat bacon, because he was a Jew. So, I think if he returned today, he'd say:

"Show me the bacon!"

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Dude, what is that ???

And Jesus probably ate whatever he wanted, for he had "proclaimed all food clean" ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit