Do not go to collage this past Sunday at the special assembly day!

by life is to short 18 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

At the special assembly day they interviewed a elder who came into the truth in the early 50's he had just signed up for collage and was starting his life at the age of 18 or 19 then he learned the truth. A elder came to him and asked why he wanted to go to collage when the system's end was so close. He realized that the elder was right. He immediately dropped out of collage and pioneered. Did he ever regret his decision to not go to collage. NO WAY! Serving Jehovah full time was much better then any collage degree he would have received. He said the if the system was so close to ending in the 50's think how close it is now!

I was like what the heck? That does not even make sense.

Funny this elder is very well known where we live and seems to be very well off. He only pioneered for a short while and disregarded the ban on marriage had a couple of kids, is now a great grandfather. I do not see him pioneering nor living in poverty.

This religion is SICK! They want to keep the rank and file stupid.

Life really is too short for this garbage.

• peaches
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Another example of not lying, but bending the truth to fit the example. Make it appear that he pioneered for decades when it may have been a couple of years. The end was so close, so he pioneered. The end is even closer now, does he pioneer? NO, well leave that out.

Were they told to remain single and childless? Yes, so leave the truth of his reality out.

If they couldn't bend a truth, they would have had a bogus "reenactment" of someone they read about.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

C-O-L-L-E-G-E

• man in black
    man in black

reading this I kept imagining the speaker going :

Serving je - HOOV - ah full time is the best way of life

This gave me shudders

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Haha What about Hi skull ?

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Thanks ShirleyW.

Itz allways good too have a inglish teecher amung us.

LD

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Jehovah's Witnesses truth benders ...... a viable statement

When you think about there is a lot lying and bullshitting connected with this organization from the top

right down to the bottom .

Is it because the WTS. was founded on provocative lies and deception ?

Sadly funny how a supposedly Christian religion should have its foundation structured this way but there you have it.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Sorry about not spelling college right. You know JW's are not allowed to go to school and I was raised right there I had to fight my parents to go to hi school and believe me it was a huge fight. They wanted me to drop out in the 9th grade. Hard to study with such anger.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

(((( lifeistooshort )))))

I can't say binoculars or ambulance, in real life.

It comes out "binoclee-ars" and "amblee-ance" no matter how much I concentrate.

Hahahahaha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit