• beksbks
    beksbks

Open???? Wow! What was he like?????????

• Open mind
    Open mind

Beks:

Open???? Wow! What was he like?????????

I don't kiss and tell.

OK, I'll tell a little. We had a great lunch (a disfellowshipping offense) at a very forgettable diner.

I'll look him up again the next time I'm in town.

om

• John Doe
    John Doe

I meet myself in the mirror for at least 10 minutes every morning.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I've met a bunch of pro wrestlers that I've been on shows with. I think probably the most well known would be Dusty Rhodes, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, King Kong Bundy, Greg Valentine, Bret Hart, Rock N Roll Express, Nunzio, Nova (Simon Dean), Raven, Justin Credible, Rob Van Dam, Sabu etc.

No one really super-famous unless you're a wrestling fan.

• inkling
    inkling

I peed next to Matthew Broderick.

[inkling]

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Film: George Lucas, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Keanu Reeves, Danial Craig, Natalie Portman, John Barrowman, The Queen, Ewan McGreggor, Thandie Newton, Anna Friel, Laurence Fishburne, Dougray Scott, Jane Campion

Music: Thom York, Kylie Minogue, Noel Gallagher, David Gilmour, Robbie Williams, Bill Wyman, Edwin Starr

Sport: Maradona, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button, British boxers (Eubank, Benn, Cooper, Lewis, McGuigan, Honeyghan), rowers (Pinsent, Cracknell, Redgrave), Seb Coe, Daily Thompson

Other: The Queen, Prince Philip, Stephen Hawkins, Elle McPherson,

MMXIV

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I talked to Moses (Charleton Heston) on the phone once when I was a receptionist at an accounting firm. I got the impression he was disappointed that I didn't scream and drop the phone from the excitement and privilege of it! He kept repeating who he was as if I didn't hear him the first time. He was even more disappointed when the accountant he wanted to talk to was too busy to take his call! lol

In Canada, we are more likely to get off on making celebrities wait in line like everyone else than we are at meeting them.

I had lunch with Hillary Step today. He's kind of famous on this discussion forum. Does that count?

Celebrity is rather subjective. I haven't heard of half the people some of you have listed.

• teel
    teel

Hm, should I sidetrack this topic a little bit?

Have you ever WITNESSED to someone famous?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Frank Herbert; author of Dune

• awildflower
    awildflower

John Doe, touche'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit