Are you single and looking? Or Do you consider yourself to be available?

by Scott77 123 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
    asilentone

White Dove, if you have not been dating for a long time, then there is a reason for that, so you would have to look on what you can do to change that.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Well DUH

Scott, I have no idea what it is...maybe need to leave graduate level sociological ideas alone and stick to pretending I'm a Christian who hates Obama but can't quite articulate why that is. Probably pick up a lot of rednecks that way. Ugh! I'd rather stay single.

What I need to do is get out into my career and meet some quality, educated men who aren't insecure and threatened by a woman who's smart and accomplished a bit in her life.

• Twitch
    Twitch

no, "it" is not that superficial.

whatever "it" may be

but how could a man be able to answer "it" for you, anyways?

;)

• Lease
    Lease
    Lease:"so, tell me.....how would you like the chance meeting for you to end?"

Scott: Huh??????

Lease: Softly LoL. your story. bar. lake alice. any ideas on how you would like it to end.

• asilentone
    asilentone

White Dove, if you are not going to make some changes, it looks like you will be Mouthy sometime soon. She has not been dating for decades.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why should I change anything? I'm just fine the way I am. Just graduated with a Master of Science in Administration of Justice with a concentration in Homeland Security while raising two kids to adulthood alone. I'm damn proud of what I've done and who I've become. And, I look GREAT! Anyone who's seen my FB page would know that.

Go crawl back under that rock you slithered out of and quit insulting people.

rrIr,

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good Luck, White Dove! (responding to your edited post 5754)

• asilentone
    asilentone

White Dove, I wish you well in enjoying your single days for the rest of your life.

• White Dove
    White Dove

SHAMUS! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED A MONKEY ON THIS THREAD?

Insulting Mouthy, my granny on here, is an unforgivable sin. She is a wise and beautiful woman who'd have plenty to say about your delivery of advice here.

SHAMUS! GET OVER HERE!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"Life is a constant effort to stifle chaos. The enormous struggle to entwine your chaos with mine makes about as much sense as squashing two cyclones into one with Mantovani playing."

Aye, there's the rub, Terry. It's what makes love both so infinitely fascinating and so profoundly frustrating...that we long to find someone else's crazy to match ours, that we're willing to step into that chaos again and again, that against all the odds we keep playing the game. Rational? Not so much. But oh how endlessly entertaining and so very human.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit