Are you single and looking? Or Do you consider yourself to be available?

by Scott77 123 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

Are you single and looking for a soul mate? Or Do you consider yourself to be available? Please, declare on this thread.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, I am supposed to meet someone on Thursday to see if we will connect or not.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Single. Looking, not really finding...

No Apologies

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Single. Recently broke up with a 'sister'......decided it was time to get away from all of it.

Not sure if I'm looking......

But I do love the single life.....

• nelly136
    nelly136

single, not looking, not available.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Currently seeing a couple of women (yes they know about each other) but not in love in the classic sense, with either.

Yep looking but not too hard, as I love my freedom and current lifestyle.....

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

single,not really looking, will start looking soon

• John Doe
    John Doe

Depends on who's asking.

• Terry
    Terry

It is tough to abandon glandular mythology inasmuch as humans are organic.

But, the "urge to merge" seems to transcend social norms to the point we must tidy it up with romanticism.

In the process of justifying (to ourselves) why we bother trying to inseminate one another an ethos of "moon, june, spoon, honeymoon"

has wafted through our culture. Romance has largely been disproved, however. Consult any divorce statistic. Sex is alive with all its

ramifications.

Where does that leave me?

Life is a constant effort to stifle chaos. The enormous struggle to entwine your chaos with mine makes about as much sense as squashing

two cyclones into one with Mantovani playing.

How can two adults NOT end up hating each other in the long run? That I'd like to know.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Depends on who's asking.

Does this cover the A and B parts of the question?

How can two adults NOT end up hating each other in the long run? That I'd like to know.

LOL!

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit