by Life is now 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

A library card?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Followed by the need for God's Kingdom.

and who's the leading head of God's Kingdom here on earth right now,

well if you ask each of the Christian based faiths in the world they will tell you they are of course.

Some sell books and literature and some will tithe your income, nevertheless they are in business.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Nothing of the kind was read.

• sspo
    sspo

Got an email to attend the special talk but i reminded him

i heard more or less the same talk and given the same subject hundreds of times.

Never got a response back.

• pirata
    pirata

That was not read at my special talk.

• pirata
    pirata

deleted duplicate post

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At the Hall I attended with Sister Blues - The speaker certainly discussed the U N and its "search for Peace" , quoted the scripture on the wall, from Isaiah, recounted a personal visit, and said peace would never come "by man's efforts" . It seemed a tad ironic, given what we know about the WT and the U N scandal, but he might not even know about it. The impression was given of a sincere attempt at peace, but backed by Satan so sure to fail. I did not see it as a big deal, just same old stuff...

I thought it was interesting that they brought back again the belief in a "Cry of Peace and Security" I had not heard this for some time :

One development that has yet to take place is foretold at 1 Thessalonians 5:2, 3 [Read]The cry of “peace and security” may be one event or a series of events involving political leaders Possibly, religious leaders will join them in saying this (Jer 6:14)As to the complete fulfillment of this prophecy, it is wise to wait and see what develops on the world scene

With thanks to the member who posted the outline

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I listened in as well and did hear them mention the UN. The speaker also talked about the harlot symbolizing false religion and how the governments are going to turn on false religion. How, If we look around the world today we see the hostility toward religion... churches are empty. Then of course the Catholic Church's continual sex scandal and how the leaders have been trying to suppress these getting out but are unable to.

What Hypocrites!

I cant beleive they have the nerve to still point the finger at the Catholic scandal when they have their own!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

So, they talked about the U.N.? I decided not to go. When I was at the memorial the sister I sat next to kept telling me about this 'special talk and 'was I going to go?'. I told her 'yeah'. Hmmm, I suspected a trap would be laid for me since I am a 'fader'.

I was afraid all the busybodies would be swarming around me and I wasn't sure I could tolerate it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Bookmarked... would love to have some more verification on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit