UNITED NATIONS CHARTER read in all congregations at beginning of SPECIAL TALK

by Life is now 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Like a tornado or earthquake drill.

Just keep reminding the sheeple that the end is near by sounding the 'instrument'. Nothing more. Just keep the sheep 'ready' for shearing.

Jeff

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just keep the sheep 'ready' for shearing.

Correct and the shearing process is slipping money out of people's wallets. $$$

Money as we know it, is the life blood of this organization as it always has been,

without it would die and disappear.

• yknot
    yknot

Here is the 'note to speaker' instruction from the outline.....

Note to the speaker:
    While acknowledging that many sincerely strive to achieve peace, explain why worldwide peace will come
    only through God’s Kingdom and why true peace involves more than the absence of war. By use of Scriptural
    reasoning, help all to see that real peace and security is at hand. When discussing 1 Thessalonians
    5:2, 3, do not make any speculative remarks. Please follow carefully what is stated in the outline

Here is the outline in PDF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o58i6h

BTW: Nobody 'new' in our hall today for the SP......just the same ol' same ol'

• cult classic
    cult classic

Not sure if this was a requirement. 5 of my relatives gave this talk today (i went to one and asked about 2) and this was not read. I'll find out about the other 3 later (different states).

Cult Classic

• sherah
    sherah

The UN preamble was not read today at my dubs SP. Maybe this speaker was showing off his research skills or he's of the conscience class.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

While acknowledging that many sincerely strive to achieve peace, explain why worldwide peace will come
    only through God’s Kingdom and why true peace involves more than the absence of war.

This manipulative mumbo jumbo pertaining to the UN has been used many times before in the past,

even as far back as I can remember in the 60's and 70's.

Its just another of many manipulating ways the WTS. culls support from the public.

The Watchtower kingdom is God's kingdom so staying close and supporting the WTS. will bring full

and everlasting peace on earth. No other religion on earth right now is against war like the JWS. ........right ?

Public talks by the WTS. are just free propaganda info-mercails for the organization.

Putting your money into the WTS. pleases god for he sees that your supporting his earthly organization.

We all want to please god now don't we ?

Remember Armageddon is just around the corner.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

There is no uniform effort for JW's to identify themselves with the UN, that is for sure. The UN would not require them to support them in their talks.

The GB has shot itself in the foot enough with their involvement as an NGO. And yes, to get that, they have sure backed off their anti UN rhetoric, but that is about as clear as it has been....

• Life is now
    Life is now

Thanks everyone for clearing that up.

Thanks yknot, I couldn't get the download, but the note to the speaker makes it clearer.

Yes sherah, I am not sure what the speaker I heard was trying to do here.

I really thought the GB had taken complete and utter leave of their senses this time.

• yknot
  • man in black
    man in black

Same old song and dance,, how embarrasing.

jesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit