Have you been drinking??

• Mythbuster
  • Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Have I been Drinking???................. Only to excess

I'm pretty Dritfaced to Shive.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you won by me giving you my King and then I took you King I still have two Queens..... Chapstick/God

Your response to my taking,your King..

Was falling over Dead..

...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Still bored. Some trolls are more clever then others.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ATJ..

I had a Beer for you..Do you feel better?

............................ ...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

Ten people spent time punching a keyboard. These people live far away from me. I decided to take / use their time and energy to use a pkysical means to perform a deed for me. I did it. I did it when I wanted to. I controlled you. Laugh if you will, I did. Can anyone on this board prove that I did not do as I said I would? I also offered to "play" games with certain individuals, giving them the ultimate advantage in the game. They lost the game. I still control, however I do not abuse and I do not lie. Question, if you please: Do people play at games or do they play at life? This is confusing even to I. This is why time is wasted. Is it all Play or is it all Money? Could it be that life=money? Money is a product of inanimate fibers or metal moving from place to place for some particular purpose. Perhaps money IS play. Thererfore play IS money. If money is play than play is money. Money, play. Play money.

Life seems much more satisfying. Does anyone wish to play with real life; we could use the play money if you like. ! prefer reality. Life = 1 Money = 0 Why play with nothing?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I got a case of Molson Ice last night. I am making up for all the beers you had for me. I'll need a 2nd case, then I can have some for me! ;)

• chapstick
    chapstick

I See you. I control you. I intend to prove it, right now. Right this second.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

This was my first post to this particular thread. I accomplished my intent and purpose. I proved my statement. I challenge anyone to disprove it. If you answer with a childish statement then you prove your ignorance Ig:nor(e). An:ce You prove it to me and you prove it to eveyone else that I used my control to read this thread. You've already proved it to me; now prove it to eveyone else - if you dare.

jack

• tec
    tec

Where is MadJw when we need him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit