I Control You

by chapstick 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mythbuster
  • chapstick
    chapstick

Wrong. I take your Queen. I now have both Queens. Whar do you have?

7♥♥

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wrong. I take your Queen. I now have both Queens. Whar do you have?.....Chapstick/God

The purpose of Chess,is to capture your opponents King..

I have already done that..The Game is Over..

YOU LOSE..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• musky
    musky

No controlling here.

Lets all have a beer.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I'm with musky

• chapstick
    chapstick

Outlaw enjoys ssms to like play with money. I enjoy play with life. Outlaw does not seem to enjoy enjoy reality. Such are children.

Outlaw; Play with money or play with life? Play money - play life, your choich. Chess! Cards? Checkers? TIC TAC TO? I gave you the advantage and you lost the game of life. I tried to give you the Joker and you lost the game of cards? Seems you either can't play or don't understand how to. I gave. I give. U take. U still lose. Wanna play more or give up? ↑2U

∞7♥♥♦♦♥♦♣♣♦♦♦+onespade

......rookqueenchessknightpawnboardcastleking.....

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Bugs Bunny is an animation. I am Life. Therefore U are an animation? Animations = the Joker. U can have a Joker if U like. Care to play for real? Cards? Chess?

Oh, I am bored. Really, I can either respond to this or learn Soduku. Such is boredom......

Bugs Bunny is an animation. I am Life.

Bugs is a cartoon that eats carrots. You are a cartoon that is full of sh*t.

Therefore U are an animation? Animations = the Joker. U can have a Joker if U like.

Can I rent to own?

Care to play for real? Cards? Chess?

Sure? Yes? Why not?

• flipper
    flipper

Not me you don't. I only replied to this thread to stroke your ego

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chapstick/God..

I`m a Gamer..I always win..

Chess,Poker,Billiards,Foos Ball,Video Games..Ect..ect....I always win..

Your Nuts!..Thats what your good at..

Crazy 1

Being Nuts is the only thing you can beat me at..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

If you won by me giving you my King and then I took you King I still have two Queens, Four Knights Four Castles, Four Rooks, Eight Pawns and a BIG Board. Now take your King and make what I have. You are a King in your own world. Go make your own if you will. You must make it because you can't take it. I akready have everything else. I've never tried sex with myself; don't think it will work. Even if you can it sure won't be as much fun. YOU Won? Ha!

Wana play some more?

jack 7+∞+7 = ∞ (7)

KING+∞ = chaos (U)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit