I Control You

by chapstick 42 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chapstick-Wingnut.....Believes he is God..

Gods first name is Jack..

LOL!!..

There seems to be no end of Crazies this week..

....................... ..OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

I allow 7's. I don't allow non 7's. I deal with non 7's. I control non 7's. I own ak suits. I have a face. I am many. You are many. The deck exists. U can't have the whole deck.

I am 7. I own 2 thru 9 I am a Jack. I have many hearts. I have one spade. I have several clubs. I have the majority of diamonds. I control time. I control pieces of time. I control U. I also allow you. Proof exists because U prooved it. Prove otherwise. Choose.

7♥

• chapstick
    chapstick

Care to play Chess?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I allow 7's. I don't allow non 7's. I deal with non 7's. I control non 7's. I own ak suits. I have a face. I am many. You are many. The deck exists. U can't have the whole deck.

I am 7. I own 2 thru 9 I am a Jack. I have many hearts. I have one spade. I have several clubs. I have the majority of diamonds. I control time. I control pieces of time. I control U. I also allow you. Proof exists because U prooved it. Prove otherwise. Choose.

7♥

WTH are you talking about? Along the lines of Outlaw's comment, maybe a general announcement needs to be made to all about the importance of taking one's meds. I took mine!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Care to play Chess?.....Chapstick/God

You would Lose..Your easily Pawned..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• chapstick
    chapstick

Seems no one likes cards. I offer to play chess. I offer to give any one of my chess pieces to any conternder before the game starts. U must do so in kind. I win.

• Mythbuster
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I offer to give "ANY" one of my chess pieces to any conternder before the game starts......Chapstick/God

I accept your Challenge..I will take your King..

YOU LOSE!!..

Before the Game has even Started..

• chapstick
    chapstick

Bugs Bunny is an animation. I am Life. Therefore U are an animation? Animations = the Joker. U can have a Joker if U like. Care to play for real? Cards? Chess?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Chapstick/God..

I just beat you at Chess..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit