Where do we go when we die?

by wannabe 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Hey wannabe: have a beer or spark a fatty, you've been drinking the grape flavor kool-aid enough. Do you know for a fact there was a Garden of Eden, have you been there?(maybe after sparking that fatty) Death is Death over end of game. And don't use Jesus coming back is proof, that whole ransom thing is BULLSHIT. Adam sinned Adam Died. Jesus sacrificed himself for us? He was brought back alive supposedly what kind of sacrifice is that? If the whole ransom for are sins is true ...Adam got screwed. I would believe in the Jesus died for us thing, if he died and stayed dead. He was proving the resurrection thing you say. It still wasn't a fair trade Adam is dead FOREVER=Jesus should stay dead FOREVER. That is a fair trade. Can you lend me $5000.00 wannabe I'll pay you back next week, but I'll give you $5.00 instead it's the same thing I think it is a good trade.

Darth Plaugeis

• trueblue
  • the sage
    the sage

Wanabe!

I agree with your reasoning, however, it appears to me that the promise is that death will be no more even for those who live on earth. "death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be any more. The former things have passed away." Re.21:4.

Death and the grave are to end. Re,20:14,15.

Also , "When this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and this which is mortal puts on imortality, then the saying will take place that is written "death" is swallowed up forever" 1Cor.15:54.

My conclusions: The Sage!

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

I`d say either up a chimney, or under six foot of soil.

Regards

Paul UK

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Using the Bible is circular reasoning on your part. Using the writing department is plagiarism.

You have absolutely no original thoughts here.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I think it's actually okay that no one really knows. When you're dead, you'll know or you won't, it's that simple. In the meantime, spending your actual life wondering or worrying about what you don't know is wasting what you DO know, which is being alive.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Dirt, ern, or if fowl play is involved a ditch/sewer hole/marsh/etc.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

somewhere over the rainbow

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Where were we before we were born?

elder-schmelder

• exjw2814
    exjw2814

Those beleiving into Jesus Christ will go to Heaven, we live in the AGE OF GRACE. It's amazes me how little JESUS is emphasized in the JW religion. Read your bible. By the way, the 144,000 mentioned in the bible were from the 12 jewish tribes of Israel with each tribe consisting of 12,000 jews. They aren't Jehovahs Witnesses. And these 144,000 aren't the only ones who are going to heaven.

It seems to me ALOT of exjw's still can't wrap their mind around the concepts that were presented to them. READ your bible. And what's this talk of "Original purpose and Original plan"?. Gods plan of salvation is exactly the way he wanted it to be. Everything was predestined to happen. God didn't FAIL to do what he planned.

Where do we go after we die ? READ your bible. It's just that simple for those of us who beleive INTO Jesus Christ as our personal savior and for our only hope of salvation. NOT a human organization such as the WTBTS.

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:1-3).

"We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord." (2nd Corinthians 5:8)

"If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." (John 14:23)

"We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him" (1 Thessalonians 4:14)

Jesus Christ states in John 3:1-7, that we MUST be born-again to see the Kingdom of God. The second birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the spirit (Gods holy spirit).

Personally, when I was a JW I thought I knew all the answers. And when I heard about this born again stuff, to be honest, I thought it was a load of crap. It's only when I left the organization, the bible began to speak to me in it's natural form. The way it should be read. Not with "in-house research". You know theirs a reason why the WTBTS doesn't want it's followers reading the bible alone without their publications, or getting involved with people in the "world".

The born again beleivers who beleive into Jesus Christ are considered to be in the body of Christ. And those of the "world" are those outside of that faith. Jesus wasn't talking about the literal world like the JWs use it. Jesus Christ died for everybody, just not a certain number of people in a religion.

Jesus died on the cross so those beleiving in him would have eternal life, we all know this. We live in the AGE OF GRACE. So if our hope is in JESUS we die and are raised with him too. Yes, it's true, from dust we are and dust we return, BUT, that's our physical body which rots away. It's our spirit that goes somewhere else.

REPENT, ASK FORGIVENESS, ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR. PRAY AND HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD.

God bless. ITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the "Spirit" (God's Holy Spirit). he "second" birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the "Spirit" (God's Holy Spirit).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit