I read CofC this week on holiday...life changing stuff!

by Lozhasleft 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

I read Cof C and found it very enlightening. I would also like to read In Search Of Christian Freedom. Need to get that ordered.

Here ya go: In Search of Christian Freedom on Freeminds store.

• crapola
    crapola

Thanks A.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You will appreciate CoC A.F.

A.F. you have a pm

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Why, the cathicism of th Catholic church...of course.

Why is it interesting/helpful/good?

It is interesting because you see how the traditions were set with their scriptural examples. Helpful in getting an education on what the Catholic church really teaches instead of the propaganda against the Church. Good? Good for learning the truth of the Church's teachings instead of reading quotes out of context. I feel terrible when I read that a former JW has given up their Christian faith because of the lies that the Watchtower promotes. Then that same ex JW feels like there is no where else to go. Don't give up your faith, just learn it better. I have yet to meet an ex Catholic who converted to Jehovah witnesses that was a good Catholic. They all had no true education in their faith and could not defend it against the seemingly scholarly proofs that JWs are trained in throwing. Any current JWs who are ex Catholics have an opposing opinion? Just curious. respectively, dc

• Scott77
    Scott77

Wow, in interest of reconciliation and healing, I would like to see that the CoC become the standard study book for all JW congregations all over the world for 2010-2011.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

TTWSYF:

I have yet to meet an ex Catholic who converted to Jehovah witnesses that was a good Catholic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Have you read Steve Hassan's books? "Good Catholics" fall victim to high-control groups, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit