U.K. form for disfellowshipping

by Dogpatch 22 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks Onacruise,

I'm still trying to find the PDF version that V had last year... I'll drop him a PM.

Thanks again

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The form that I followed the link to, from 2005, posted by Danny was a little different, and one of the things they listed was a "for example" did they have a blood transfusion,or take a non neutral position. Now, this was in regards to a disassociation. The WT adherents I meet on the net, while continuously telling others how morally WRONG, biblically WRONG and physically WRONG it is to take a BT, continue to insist that it is a 'conscience issue'. Do they really believe that? And how is this disassociation change in character relating to a disfellowship-ing? I don't really get the distinction that the WT has about the two. Does anyone get DF'd if they get a transfusion or vote? Or is it strictly one of those things where they decide those actions have irretrievably separated you from the org and it needs no further discussion?? I am unclear. I was DA'd when I said I could not go along with the WT teaching on the Alpha/Omega. Does that effectually change your status in the cong/org from that of a DF'd person?

Don't they think God can deal with the dead people? What possible reason could they have for making a note of dead people? shouldn't they destroy any records at knowledge of a death? Sick.

• onacruse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit