U.K. form for disfellowshipping

by Dogpatch 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks Randy for bringing this new form to the board.

My observations:

1. "Please type or print neatly in ink" - I wonder how many Cong Secretaries and Chairmen have access to a typewriter these days?

2. The style of this form is predominantly the "check box" style, indicating that it's to be used as a Data Input form. "Let the buyer beware!" Clearly the WTBTS is maintaining computer records on its members.

3. A "Pre-Committee Investigation": how interesting! I wonder what the "N/A" boxes will be used for?

4. Clealy a signed letter of disassociation is important to them.

5. Seems that if you are accused of some wrong, you may now bring your own witnesses to testify on your behalf as a right.

6. I wonder what the blank box "For Office Use Only" be used for? From my experience, such a box on Society forms may be used for the processing of the form i.e. data input.

7. My general comment has to do with the whole aspect of this arrangement which clearly bears all the marks of phariseeism. Note that even when an individual is re-instated he/she never has their sins blotted out for the record is always retained. Note that toward the bottom of the form, it calls for details of the individual's previous DA/DF. If, indeed, this were truly a "Christian" arrangement, where would the details be? They would have been "blotted out" i.e. truly forgiven. The reality is that in the Borg there is no true forgiveness, all actions are recorded against the individual's record. We call this a "works based" theology, not Christian. BTW the Moslems have a similar approach to salvation. I wonder if the R&F realise that.

Thanks again Randy for your efforts which you have made over many years. We appreciate your work.

Cheers,
    Ozzie
    "It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Does anyone still have this form available please ?

Thanks

AO

• onacruse
  • wednesday
    wednesday

i'm just getting a red x and a log in for the other site.

• onacruse
    onacruse

wednesday, yep. But the links in my last post are still active.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks Onacruise.

I also found one and uploaded it here :

http://i9.tinypic.com/6x1ny13.jpg

alt

...but I'm also looking for the instructions on the reverse. Does anyone have that please ?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Bttt... can anyone help with the reverse of this form please ?

Thanks

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I couldn't find the website disfellowshipped.com

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    I couldn't find the website disfellowshipped.com

http://www.disfellowshipped.org/

Seems to be working

• onacruse

Share this

Google+