Helen Keller and the horned hand or mano cornuto

by Weeping 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
    Weeping

The "El Diablo" hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, "I love you." While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an "ahh, I get it!" emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's "I love you" sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, "I love you, Devil?"

If you think Miss Keller's hand sign is just a coincidence, then you are truly gullible. If you were deaf, and wanted to develop a hand sign to tell someone that you love them, what would it be? A hand over the heart would be reasonable. There is no way that any reasonable person would develop the hand sign that Keller invented, paralleling an existing hand salute to Satan. It is abundantly clear to see that Keller's hand sign praises the Devil.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Oh good lord, Weeping. Seriously.

The "I love you" sign is comprised of the letters "I" "L" and "Y". Yeah, that's some heady stuff there.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Can you provide pictures for both hand signals? I'm interested.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Weeping has started 11 threads here. I went and looked.

Every single one has something to do with Satanism.

I am afraid what we are seeing here is an obsession.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good Lord is right. Weeping you need another hobby.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I think he is on so something because if you take the swap he intials it spells Kelen HELLer.

• asilentone
    asilentone

bullshit!

• Weeping
    Weeping

Same as I love you sign

• asilentone
    asilentone

nope, I am ASL teacher, I still call it bullshit!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wrong. "I love you" sign has the thumb out.

Done. Seriously.

I know I won't change your obsession, but I want the record to be set straight for the rest of the audience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit