Can You Suspend Your Disbelief?

by Robdar 30 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I'll try this tomorrow Robdar! Where I live it's been one solid cloud the entire day covering the whole sky....

side note to weeping: please stop giving the devil you're so terrified of free squatting space between your ears, it's not healthy.

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

I made one dissipate and then reform!

Hail Satan!

• Robdar
    Robdar

JD, did you try it? Or were you unable to suspend your disbelief?

Poopsiecakes: Aren't you an INFJ also? I know Purps is as I am. INFJ's by nature are more open to this sort of stuff.

A.Fenderson: Awesome! I've never tried to make one reform after dissipation. And I didn't know you were Satan!

• minimus
    minimus

sooo?

• Robdar
    Robdar

sooo, did ya try it???

• Robdar
    Robdar

http://www.ehow.com/how_2077953_do-cloud-busting.html Step 1

Pick a day with blue skies and white puffy clouds. Cloud busting is too difficult if the clouds are heavy and dark or too far away.

• Step 2

Go to a place where you won't be disturbed or watched. If you feel self-conscious, you won't be able to do cloud busting.

• Step 3

Choose a cloud that is about 4 inches across from your perspective. Make sure it is well separated from other clouds.

• Step 4

Feel centered without making effort. Direct energy from the center of your head out through your frontal lobes. Aim it toward the approximate center of the cloud.

• Step 5

Continue this until you tire or the cloud dissipates. You can take breaks. It should take from 4 to 8 minutes for a cloud to disappear.

• Step 6

Select another cloud and do the same thing.

• Step 7

Find another cloud and watch it for 4 to 8 minutes if you're feeling skeptical. See if it dissipates on its own.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

4 to 8 minutes? Screw that. When I need a cloud split, I need it split NOW!

• Robdar
    Robdar
    4 to 8 minutes? Screw that. When I need a cloud split, I need it split NOW!

LOL @ Mad. It doesn't take 4 to 8 minutes. If you can focus, it can be done in a minute, two minutes tops. Sometimes it doesn't even take that long.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I tried it yesterday and wouldn't ya know it I did it or at least I think I did it - split a cloud. It was cool.

• freeflyingfaerie
    freeflyingfaerie

i love watching the clouds...its peaceful

(wow, that was deep, lol!)

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit