Can You Suspend Your Disbelief?

by Robdar 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have been playing a game with my boyfriend (it totally blew his mind, btw) and would like to invite you to participate, but first you must suspend your disbelief. If you choose to play, here is the game:

Go outside and look up into the sky. Choose a cloud and really look at it. When you have focused, tell the cloud to separate and then dissipate. Keep your eyes on the cloud and watch it split and then disappear. This could take a couple of minutes but it will happen. Let me know how it goes for you.

Cheers!

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

That's like relaxing my anti-gravity muscles.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    That's like relaxing my anti-gravity muscles.

LOL, Please don't do that!

Try my game although you might scare yourself with the outcome. It will definitely make you think.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Whoa. That was freaky. Maybe it's just because, I don't know, we are in the same town, and it's windy...but freaked me out! There were only 3 clouds to chose from, but sure enough.... Whoa.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Heartbreaker, isn't it cool??? Yeah we're in the same town but downtown it's clear.

We humans have more power than we think we do.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I'm now trying a reverse project. I'm staring at my bank account and willing it to NOT seperate and dissipate. Hehe...I'll report later.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'm now trying a reverse project. I'm staring at my bank account and willing it to NOT seperate and dissipate. Hehe...I'll report later.

Heh, I've had that thought too. I look forward to hearing your report.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Don't they all do that, though?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Don't they all do that, though?

Yeah, eventually but not usually within 30 seconds. Why don't you give it a try?

• Robdar
    Robdar

The wiccans should love this thread. Where are the JWD wiccans?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit