Birthday the big 50

by chicken little 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• chicken little
    chicken little

Well I am hitting the big one on Friday and I am happy it will soon be over...actually it is a little hard to be in the celebrating mood as our son is not back safe and sound from Afghanistan for his leave until the 29th. His birthday is today so everything is on hold until he gets home.

It is lovely that all my new friends are excited for me, its just a little hard to get into it wholeheartedly when I am still nervous to get our son home.

Still I did buy 6 bottles of champagne...so there must be a party feeling coming up in me!

Just thought I would share with you guys..have a lovely spring day...sun is shining here!

Hugs

Chicken little

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hope you you have a very happy birthday, my thoughts are with you for a safe return of your son.

Welcome to the big 50s, my turn was last year.

Kevin

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hey Chicken Little, Happy b-day to your son and you. My b-day is today also, I'm 39. Your son will come home safely!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I turn 50 on the 26th of this month, April.

• Heaven
    Heaven

They say 50 is the new 30! Happy Birthday, chicken little!

Happy Birthday Chicken

• nugget
    nugget

Have a great birthday. I am sure that you will have a fabulous time when everyone is together. You will have a lot to celebrate.

• nugget
  • PSacramento
    PSacramento

Happy Birthday MOFU !

(Unless you are a lady and in that case, Happy Birthday FaFu !! :) )

With age comes experience, wisdom and the ability to look back into the past, into all the good and bad we've done and say:

"I should have gotten laid more".

• cantleave
    cantleave

50th

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Happy Birthday to your son and to you, chicken little!

~Sue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit