Embarrassed because I had never heard an expression before

by Lady Lee 101 Replies latest members adult

• Heaven
    Heaven

I didn't know what a 'shocker' was either. I checked Wikipedia... ooooh myyyy!

• cult classic
    cult classic

For years I didn't understand the term 69. I mean for goodness sakes even the witness kids would mention it and I would just have this silly smile on my face like "oh yeah I get it....." I was married before I knew what it meant.........talk about naive.

Also you know when someone gets what they deserve you say "that's what you get?". As in 'what did you expect or you got what you deserved?' Well I used to say "that's what you forget." And I would mean it! Until one day my 4th grade science partner laughed so hard and told me the correct phrase........lol

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

The other day, my daughter asked me if I knew what "queefing" was. I had no clue? She had this funny impish look on her face; and she would not tell me what it meant. Well, I just had to go look it up on the internet. I was surprised to find out that it had a name (It's something that most women do.). My daughter was "queefing" when she did abdominal exercises!

Oh well!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My ex insisted on oral sex and I wasn ot interested and happily for me the org was behind me. But that didn't make much difference to this elder. So finally he wrote to the society but didn't quite know what to call it since we were supposed to know about these things so he called it 69 in the letter.

The response he got back was that the org didn't know what 69 meant and sex should only be as the organs dictated.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK I know I started this but I sure am surprised at the education I am getting

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My parents never swore...ever. I heard the words first in school...

Anyway, my mom had nearly severed her middle finger. She had a cast that made this finger very prominent. Well, my mom used her hands a lot when she talked... She was very friendly and waved to everyone. She could not understand why everyone was giving her dirty looks... especially after she waved at them. So...there I was, a teenager...who had to explain to her mother what the middle finger salute meant. She had no idea....was completely horrified. I was mortified...

Coffee

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Dingleberries... THAT's funny!
    Ok, so we now have 3 definitions for this:
    1) Will Not
    2) Clingon (or Klingon for Trekkers)
    3) Dingleberry
    Any more?

Australian friend of mine uses the term Dag. Although that is usually applied to a person, "You Dag!!". but he says the definition of Dag is: Piece of poop stuck on a sheep's bum.

-Aude.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

This thread really has cracked me up!

I can't believe I'm admitting this to a world-wide audience, but when I first heard a distant cousin call her sister a "dildo", I thought, what a great word! I thought it was a perfectly wonderful euphemism to the much uglier phrase of calling someone a "dummy"! "Dildo" has such nice alliteration. Well, so... yeah... "dildo" was my euphemism to replace "dummy" for a while, until an older "worldly wise" cousin was absolutely SHOCKED that I would say such a thing! I was embarrassed out of my skin when she told me what it was... I thought I would die.

• AwSnap
  • moshe
    moshe

The first time I heard the song, "Two out of three ain't bad" was at a nightclub in 1991- the last song before closing and I was dancing with an attractive woman- I was so dumb that I thought in my mind it was a new song- it was over 15 years old!- I missed the entire disco era due to being tied up with JW's. I do remember seeing the nightclub adv- a lingerie disco party during that time and thinking that would really be fun to go to..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit