Embarrassed because I had never heard an expression before

by Lady Lee 101 Replies latest members adult

• Think About It
    Think About It

I worked in an office where one of guys talked being in a "Circle Jerk". All I could picture was a bunch of Jerks being in a circle.

The biggest jerk is put in the middle of the circle. (called the pivot man)

Think About It

• poppers
    poppers

They shipped shit to the new world?

In crates?

And the crates are labeled, so apparently they are bulit specifically for shit.

They shipped manure to help in farming.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Reminds me of English class when we had to say 'He, she. it' ....always had the smarty pants that would say say it fast..

• Heaven
    Heaven

Jesus H. Christ. what does the H stand for?

Is it representational of the Spanish pronunciation for Jesus ---> Hesus? (pronounced Hay- Zeus)?

• ataloa
    ataloa

I could never understand when someone used the pig latin - ix nay. I heard it as ick snay. I spent a few decades wondering what a snick was. I just looked it up this morning and found out it was a real word.

• upnorth
    upnorth

This thread is a riot.

---Palmtree---

That story is hilarious

I was born-in and severely protected from the evils of the outside world, I'll tell you how protected.

I was married before I had any idea what masturbation was, I was absolutely clueless.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

When I was a kid I would tell my mom a joke and then ask, do you get it? She would always respond "not as much as I'd like it."

In hindsight that's pretty gross

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I was a very naive and innocent 18. Working in a aircraft parts company. In over my head. It was a very salty crew and everyone thought I was a real anomalie. I remember hearing the production manager often say (among other things I can't repeat), "Oh, my aching balls." I had absolutely no idea what it meant but I thought it was hilarious.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    What's big and gray and comes in quarts?

What is the answer? I don't get it?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

whispers is MsDucky's ear..."comes". think about it.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit