I am speechless - a rarity indeed. Please read.

by AK - Jeff 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I was that man at the airport all those years ago. The movies were Airport 77 and The Hindenberg. I guess you can't believe everything you read after all. (See Watchtower 1879 to present) W.Once

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Beautiful story and I believe every word of it. When you slow down and give people a bit of your time its amazing how they will share a bit of themselves with you. It can be an enriching experience for all involved. I've had similar experiences.

Beksbks, you're a needed soul in the universe. Your story brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing it with us.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Angels and A$$holes. We're all a bit of both.

I'm striving to be at least 51% Angel.

Some days I make my goal.

Thanks for sharing this story Jeff.

om

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

True or not, very cool :-)

• man in black
    man in black

That was a great story,, thank you for sharing it.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

This is what its all about. I cried reading that. Thanks so much for posting.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am going to throw a kink in this. First of all it was obviously just a story. (He saw box of pictures etc., in the corner) OK

Any person who has taken care of an 80 year old or an aging parent on a daily basis, is usually not treated this kindly by the same.

The story is great but is most likely not reality. The point being made is if you can make a difference in a small way in some one's life....DO IT.

But don't ever think there are a bunch of sweet little old 80 year old's out there.

r.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well I liked the story and hope it was true. I used to read Reader's Digest when my mother (who's gone now) sent me gift subscriptions. I always enjoyed stories of unlikely heroes, of which there are surprisingly many. I love to hear other people's stories.

Thanks for sharing this one.

• beksbks
    beksbks

My Mom's 82 she's pretty damn sweet.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Beks, my mom is in her late 70's and honestly couldn't be sweeter at this point, but she has made it clear that I am not to kowtow to her if her personality starts changing. She has purchased insurance in case this happens.

THANK GOD OR THE SPAGEHETTI MONSTER....!

R.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit