there's no reason to be frantic

over snowbird's little antic

do not concern

she will return

because her nature is semantic

cheese bees chinese

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The Chinese Culture Club was having their 15th annual "Whey of Life" meet-up at The Bees Knees Honey Cheese Factory. All were a buzz and looking forward to the rubings cubing by the Swiss Cheese Wiz and lactographer, Ched Darr.

~~~

Issue, tissue, argue

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Good morning

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hope all had a wonderful Sunday!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Lenora handed Leonard a tissue as he sneezed uncontrollably after eating his appetizer which attracted much attention and drew the manager to the table. Lenora loudly stated that the appetizer was responsible for his reaction and the manager began to argue that the food was not the issue but that he was sick and spreading his germs to his customers. All leonard could do was continue to cough and sneeze and menace the other patrons.

boots suits fruits

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The harried waiter let out a small gasp after he picked up the fallen napkin off the floor between Leonard and Lenora's feet. He clutched at his heart, pointed at Lenora's cherry red and purple plum footwear and exclaimed:

"Are...are...those... boots ...TOOTSIE FRUITS ?!?!!

"Why yes, they are; I'm friends with the designer", Lenora proudly said with a smile.

The harried waiter said: "Yeah, it suits you. They ARE absolutely THE PITS!!"

Leonard scrambled to his feet in his wife's defense and attempted to swing at the waiter, but sneezed and fell back into his chair.

"Bless you, Leonard", said Lenora as she gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Honey, calling a Tootsie Fruits design "the pits" IS the IN way of saying SWELL!! And Leonard, I think you're THE PITS, too!!"

~~~

Sensitive, apprehensive, attention

__

Hi Nancy and all!!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

As Lenora was glancing through a travel magazine at the dentist office she noticed something unusual on the back page. Attention all disappointed travelers have you been feeling sensitive lately in an itchy sort of way or perhaps apprehensive about your current relationship. If that sounds like you check out the refuge inn you won't regret it.

reputation exfoliation complication

( mother-in-law coming tomorrow for a 11 day visit might be unavailable for a bit)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi Nancy!! Hope you and your MIL get along!! Will be back in a little while.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Francesca and new hubby, Frederick booked a weekend at The Refuge Inn Retreat and Spa, known for their silver infused massages and sterling reputation . Cesca was relaxing with a green tea facial exfoliation while Derick was having a foot massage, when suddenly, a complication arose. At first, Frederick thought his feet turned red because he was being rubbed the wrong way, but when they started to itch and swell, it was time to call an ambulance. Unfortunately, their trip was tarnished.

~~

Haven, maven, craven

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Good morning rippy

Fortunately i do get along with my MIL none of our relatives are witnesses so that helps. amusing youtubes about dogs and cats wearing thundershirts if you get a chance.

I'm thinking about the 3 avens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit