Cat Lovers

by larc 20 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Cat Lovers,

Of all the cats you have owned, which one was your favorite pussy?

• butalbee
    butalbee

This thread sounds dirty to me!

I like it!

Tell me Larc, who,um, I mean what was your favorite pussy?

Meow,
    Lara

• larc
    larc

Lara,

That was a very pregnant question you asked me regarding my favorite pussy. Now, that is difficult question to answer, being the cat lover that I am.

Now, if we are making the leap from a kitty to a female friend, then I can only answer that my dear sweet wife is my favorite kitty. Since my wife reads this board every day, I don't think I could respond in any other fashion. (I might be crazy, but I ain't real dumb.)

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

The last one. It was delicious!

Lonewolf

• LB
    LB

A Pussy that licks back, that was my favorite cat. Actually her name is lumpy. She was very afraid when we first got her and always hid under the covers on my bed. Only came out at night. Hence she was a lump in the bed, or Lumpy.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• AlanF
    AlanF

Larc, spoken like a true old married fart.

AlanF

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Alan is that a fluffy puss under yer hat or what? lol. (I'm size 58 btw .. just in case you decide to leave me it in yer will ;) I just gotta get a pic up of me in my work hat.

Cats? I've only had one and she was the best, lovely little multi-colored beast, always rushed me when i got home, smelled of fish and just loved being gently stoked at night.

unclefurballs

• butalbee
    butalbee

...Gently stroked at night???

Sounds Purrfect to me...

Meow,
    Lara

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

My favourite was a big black tom named Fang. A loyal companion and dog-eater, he was the the glue which held my thin thread of sanity together while I lived in my cult-like situation for 6 years. Of course, cultic leadership being what it is, even my cats came under scrutiny...

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

I hate cats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit