Got to Mess with some Witlesses on my Vacation

by Cthulhu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

Dear Sweet,

I do not see that what Cthulhu did was in any way "bullying", it was simply trying to get poor, blinded Cult members to face up to the preposterous, and false(lying) claims of their "religion".

The claim is made that some considerable "house cleaning" was done in a spiritual way in 1919, when Jesus is supposed to have chosen them over say, the Christadelphians, a slightly larger group at the time, who taught then ,as they do now, much of what JW's teach NOW.

What were Rutherford's Bible Students, later called JW's, teaching then ?

That the Time of the End began in 1799 ("Thy Kingdom Come" 1914 Ed. page 129)

Jeus returned in 1874. ("The Finished Mystery" pg. 386)

The prophecy at Rev.14v20. ended up at the railway station at Scranton Penn. !!!! WTF? ("The Finished Mystery " Pg. 230)

They continued using the Cross, celebrating Christmas and birthdays and accepting Blood Transfusions and blood products.

These things were presented as "food at the proper time " for a number of years after 1919.

So, where is the evidence of a Spiritual "getting out of Babylon " at this time, and why should Jesus, who knows the truth and is not an idiot, choose them at this time, or are they lying, again ?

Please , dear Sweet, use the common sense God gave you, and see the WT/JW set-up for what it is, a scam.

Love,

Wobble

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Sweet's comments helped to solidify a bit of a realization I had a while back. Say anything to one of those people, if they are good and tight with the organization, and it doesn't make a lick of difference. The JW religion is like one big damn role playing game. People do D&D, watch star wars, and then others play Jehovah's Witnesses. It's like the fantasy world of any epic writer like Robert Jordan, where the "good guys" have some sure fire organization, but there's always some dreaded warlock hiding in their ranks waiting for the right moment to unleash his powers at headquarters. What a joke. Apostates sitting there in New York writing incorrect and dangerous spiritual food that actually gets published without anyone on the GB noticing or without JESUS CHRIST THE LEADER OF THE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION HIMSELF putting a stop to it. A joke, a farce, and a deperate grasping at straws. Give me a break.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit