Got to Mess with some Witlesses on my Vacation

by Cthulhu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82
    jws don't think they are superior to everyone

When the giant flaming fireballs come shooting down from Jesus' hand at Armageddon, will any non-JWs survive?

• sweet
    sweet

this is coming from someone i know that was a bethelite and even have friends that are bethelites that that was going around but the gb i guess you guys call them or whoever took care of the issue...thats not to say there are some "apostates" still around at headquarters or anything...

• bohm
    bohm

sweet: Lets suppose appostates actually managed - right under the GB's nose and without anyone reading what they printed - to put something in the watchtower.

Right after they go to print a bethelite see the error and inform the GB that something is very wrong. They read the article and realise that apostates has put something in print.

THIS MEANS THAT THE WATCHTOWER IS FROM THAT MOMENT ON THE MOUTHPIECE OF SATAN IN REGARD OF THE ARTICLE IN QUESTION.

Think about it. 5 mio. JW's read the article, some are stumbled. They go door to door with it and may stumble other so they do not see the light. You are on the GB. What do you do?

HOW ABOUT PRINTING A CORRECTION, LIKE: LAST EDITION WE PRINTED SO AND SO. THATS NOT TRUE, IT WAS AN ERROR. DONT GET STUMBLED.

Such a correction has never been printed. It also mean the guy at the convention was lying to you!

Think about it for a second.

• man in black
    man in black

Now that to me was a truly funny story !!

Thanks for sharing it and making me laugh

• magoo
    magoo

...sweet....you must be VERY young or very gullible......or both. "apostates in the printing dept at bethel" .....surely the magazine rough draft is approved by the powers that be in bethel(GB) before final magazine is published & sent out to the congrgations.....surely

magoo

ps-3 more posts & i'll be at post# 666-think that may be a good # to bow out of the limited posting i do on jwn

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

What a lame waste of time and energy....fit for a 15 year old maybe, but an adult? And how much time did you spend "messing with them?"

• fluke
    fluke

No, it sound good... Think of it... They mess with you and you repay the favour... :)

@sweet... Did not the good LORD say himself 'do not throw your pearls befor swine'... ??? On a scriptural basis you should and DO consider anyone on this site as a swine... Anyone doing that therefor is guilty automatically of judging... Also as soon as you can realise that the better, because a- anyone therefor judging is also putting himself/herslf higher than others, 'lofty eyes' come to mind... b- you yourself are now a swine... Please do not be a swine and do not judge... Do not have lofty eyes which LORD hates... Yes 6, no wait, 7 things HE hates...

Good luck with the Bible... Some may read the bible, but I can pretty much tell you that we all LIVED it... Through and through... Yet, we are no longer chained to the pages and the word...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

For all those haw-hawing over this thread:

I guess that none of you ever went in service? And if you did, you never tried to defend your beliefs?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Ya, it sounds real funny until you think to yourself, "Hey that's what I would expect out of a kid, but.... these are adults."

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

"they all laugh it off and continue and admit their mistakes" - on a kh level, giving the talk for next/last weeks subject material can be laughed off... but on a WORLDWIDE level....insinuating that you shouldn't read any of the society's literature before a certain date because it is now apparently magically apostate?? That is not admitting anything. That's trying to sweep the past under a rug in the hopes that nobody will notice. Instead of admitting "we were wrong on such and such issue and here is the scripturally correct view"....they try to HIDE "former" teachings by telling us not to look into the older publications....and YET...they will sit there and quote older publications when it suits them.

it's all secrets and cover-ups. there is no admission of anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit