Ghost in my house?

by cognac 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

Weirdest thing ever just happened.

My daughters toy started playing music by itself. There was nothing around it that could have caused it to do that. And it just happened 4 times in a row and then I called out to my husband and it just stopped.

That really freaked me out. Anyone else have stuff like that happen?

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Battery operated and wind-up toys will do that.

I've seen it numerous times.

Believe me, if you listened to Barney sing the "I love you" song impromptu in the middle of the night

for several nights in a row, you would get used to it.

(Now if the toy had NO Batteries at all and it started moving on its own, then it would be a perfect

time to panic.)

• Balsam
    Balsam

I assume that its battery operated? Does it have a switch to turn it off and on? Could there be a short in the wiring? Is there a reason you feel it might be a ghost? Ghost Hunters show debunk the process before looking for ghostly contact. If you have more thoughts just PM me because just too many on here that don't believe in the supernatural. I've had supernatural events happen that had no explaination at all and I felt they were not ordinary. I believe there is life after the body passes on and sometimes spirits can hang around.

Ruth

• cognac
    cognac

lol, yup, it's battery operated. It's the kind you have to unscrew to get to the battery. Must be that then! Phew, that really scared me! lol, now I just feel dumb.

• rebel8
    rebel8

My daughters toy started playing music by itself. There was nothing around it that could have caused it to do that.

Did you get it at a garage sale?

And it just happened 4 times in a row and then I called out to my husband and it just stopped.

Is your husband's name Jehovah?

Totally kidding you, of course. :D

• Balsam
    Balsam

LOL glad you figured it out Cognac, on day I was in my grandson's bedroom and all of a sudden one of his little battery operated cars came on. Scared the heck out of me, when I looked down I realized I had hit it with my foot and any bump would set it off. LOL

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Was it a Smurf toy? If so, I think I know what's going on.

• cognac
    cognac

lol rebel and Balsam! I'm just assume yours is right cause its battery operated. I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not. Never got any proof.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

call a Catholic priest to........

dc

I think it's demonized. You'd better burn it in the back yard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit