Sis. Janet Jackson reveals shocking news on Oprah !!

by ShirleyW 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

They seem to be in the limelight again as supposedly the Jermaine(?) Jacksons kids used a stun gun on MJ's kids. (Which they deny) He isn't a witness as Janet said he gave her a french bulldog for her birthday.

I wonder if they live together? It sounded like it from his interview.
    They were saying how they go to school together and play together and watch movies and play video games together..nothing about going out in service tho...

I am looking forward to getting the two books mentioned in my research tho.The Michael Jackson autobiography "Moonwalk" and Latoya Jackson's "Growing up in the Jackson Family."

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Katherine Jackson is a high profile JW is she not? Won't that interview get her called in to her elders and calls from Bethel?

Wondering how much of MJ's money went to them after Mama Jackson got her share, it would be interesting to find out if her KH suddenly got a new building or something in the past year 0_o.

• rich5678
    rich5678

From what i heard...michael wanted his children to be brought into the truth. I heard that he wrote down in his will that he wanted his children to attend the kingdom hall. maybe if it wasn't for the problem with his fame, he would of still be in the truth

• rich5678
    rich5678

i'm not 100% sure on that one b/c i heard lately before he died he practice islam? i don't know

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I had met MJ numerous times back in the Thriller days...he was friends with my in-laws, as were Rebbie and Katherine. Last I knew, Rebbie was married to an elder and Katherine was always a peace-keeper in the family, walking a fine line that would have merited a talking to or worse for the R&F JW. MJ was PAINFULLY shy, but I remember him going out in field service wearing disguises. I can't recall if he ever was baptized, but he definitely was a publisher. The flap over Thriller was a big one...and it pushed a very sensitive MJ away from the JW's. It was disgusting to see the way people would feign over him at meetings and circuit assemblies...there was certainly a double standard when it came to "idol worship" amongst the "friends". I still get nauseous when I think back on it...

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

I just want to make my pointless, no nothing opinion about Jermaine Jackson, he looks like a melted Ken Doll, and I am no MJ fan but he is loving the attention that his brothers death brought to him. His brothers passing is the best thing that ever happened to him, he makes me ill, more then MJ ever did. He was jealous, and hated his brother, look at past interviews and things he has said about him, and songs he wrote.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit