Who will be the next 'king of the north'?

by YoYoMama 29 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yo-yo posts"Who will be the king of the north?"Then links us to an article about China.Is yo-yo trying to tell us something?And hell! Why wouldn`t we listen?He`s been wrong so far!(LOL)Your wrong yo-yo! The next king of the north will not be China.Theres aready a King of the north..ME!..I`m King of "The Great White North!(well,at least in my own yard)"..LOL...OUTLAW

• beepers
    beepers

Hey roybatty and gopher-

Hate to disappoint you but the new king of the north will be the Packers. HAHAHA

Hey yo yo- I have a serious question for you. If Jehovah gave us free will and the mind to use it. Why then are publishers just supposed to accept the "new light" even if it doesn't make sense? Just wondering?

Amy

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

No, no, no, you all have it wrong. Santa Claus is the King of the North. Every year on December 25, he blesses his best subjects with gifts. All hail King Santa.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• roybatty
    roybatty

Gopher and peepers,

There is no way that those cheeseheads are going to beat da bears in the playoffs! The mosters of the midway are back! So long purple pride and chedder breathe green and gold, the kind is back in town!
    GO BEARS! GO BEARS!
    Ya know, if da couch started a cult, I'd join in a heartbeat! :)

Ya hey dar. Ug, I can't STAND the Packers!!! ARRRR!!!!!

• beepers
    beepers

Hey Roybatty-

Did it hurt when the bears lost twice to the green and gold? Pass me my cheesehead and give me a beer. HAHAHA

Amy

• butalbee
    butalbee

According to Larsguy, a gay, black JW is king!

• Gopher
    Gopher

The Bible says ---

Bears win this season;
    Packers win 2002-03;
    Vikings win 2003-04;
    Lions win 2004-05

Look it up. These are the 4 creatures in front of the throne, each in their own turn!!

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• roybatty
    roybatty

Hey, that was then, this is NOW! Da Bears will make cheese whiz out of the cheeseheads.
    I hear that Rutherford was a big Packers fan. Honest, I heard that!

• detective
    detective

What do you mean "who will be the NEXT king of the north"? The NEXT? Just how many kings of the north did the bible speak of? Who was the last king of the north? Don't you mean "who will the society NEXT name as the king of the north because they last one they thought was the king of the north was not"?

• MissSC
    MissSC

Well, they certainly cannot point the finger at their friend the UN.
    Or are they still pointing at the UN while trying to keep their enemy close in the guise of friendship.

Always, MissSC

Nobody can make you feel inferior
    without your permission.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit