Golden Age Quotes--You have to see it to believe it.

by blondie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Hey, Chastity Bono just did it...I guess it's possible.

• agonus
    agonus

the more i discover about the WT, the more Orwell's vision seems like a "paradise" compared to theirs

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

Wow...

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Question: Will husband and wife live together after the resurrection is completed, if both are in harmony with God?

Surely, the wise men of the Watchtower have read Jesus' words in Luke 20?

And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: but they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

wooooooooow this is horrible! And I'd also like to know what they're basing the 100 year old cut off for children on .....because they're only basing that on the aspect of imperfect humans....there's not even remotely an evidence as to how old a woman could bear children as a perfect being. I find it random that God would have told Eve to stop reproducing once she had lived 100 years of her everlasting life had she not sinned.....

and I can't even touch the whole transformation thing...that's just WAY too out there...lolol

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Wow!

They take male chauvinism to new levels there, eh?

Jeff

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme
    Is the light any brighter on this one.
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    Is the light any brighter on this one.

Yup! Plenty...

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    What would be the sexual orienation of the transformed women, will they be transgender? So back they dreamt of a wonderful "Golden Age" in which the the transgender community played an important role.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Isn't it amazing what Jehovah God(tm) wanted printing in his publications?! As we all know, Jehovah(tm) doesn't change...............so it must be his inerrant truth here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit