Golden Age Quotes--You have to see it to believe it.

by blondie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Question: Will husband and wife live together after the resurrection is completed, if both are in harmony with God?

Answer: The Scriptures do not reveal what the relationship of men and women will be after the resurrection is completed. The most that we know is that there will be no children born during the last 100 years of the Millennium (Isa. 65:20), nor any born after that, because men and women do not have children after they reach the age of 100 years. Whether the identity of the sexes, as such, will be preserved, we do not know. There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men, and it is possible that this transformation may become general and we shall be brothers together.

Golden Age, 4-2-1930, p. 446

• tec
    tec

Um... what?

There are authenticated instances where women have been trnasformed into men?

Tec

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Women become men...

blacks become white....

...all these things will happen as people grow nearer to perfection.

" The most that we know "... so they are starting this as FACT? This is where law should step in and regulate fraud and extortion .

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Gee what a privilege to finally become a man. It's what I've always dreamed of. *sarcasm*

Dr. Freud, I have a bad case of penis envy, what should I do?

Join Jehovah's Witnesses, they promise to give you one in the New System!

• Heaven
    Heaven

That's just nuts!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Cmon guys, give em a break..........the light wasnt that bright back then.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Wow, this is a first because I never heard they published anything like this - and they have published some pretty weird stuff! No wonder they don't want people reading their old books.

Sorry, I hate to break it to them but I am sure most women do not want to be a man. They just want respect.

This chick does NOT want a dick.

• sir82
    sir82

There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men

I think some are on our BOE....

• Farkel
    Farkel

Blondie,

:There have been some well authenticated instances in which women have been transformed into men, and it is possible that this transformation may become general and we shall be brothers together.

I always suspected old Clayton J. Woodworth was gay. Now I'm certain of it!

Farkel

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

So....

In "paradise" everyone will be white...

everyone will be male...

everyone will have perfect bodies...

and most likely nobody will wear clothes.

I think I'm getting the picture.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit